10.25.2005

Rosa Parks, Matriarch of Civil Rights, Dies At 92

Rosa Parks, whose refusal to give up her bus seat to a white man sparked the modern civil rights movement, died Monday evening. She was 92. Mrs. Parks died at her home during the evening of natural causes, with close friends by her side, said Gregory Reed, an attorney who represented her for the past 15 years. Mrs. Parks was 42 when she committed an act of defiance in 1955 that was to change the course of American history and earn her the title “mother of the civil rights movement." (continue)

Beyonce's Mama Is Pissed And Coming After Gossipping Bitches On The Net

Beyonce Knowles' stylist mother Tina sent the family attorneys out to find the callous gossip who suggested her daughter Solange was bleaching her baby. Tina insisted the investigation be kept under wraps because she didn't want to fuel the speculation that upset new mum Solange, who gave birth to baby son Daniel last year (04). She recalls, "It was on the internet that my grandchild had a clubfoot and my daughter Solange put him in a bariatric chamber to bleach him. I was furious because my child was crying." Tina reveals she challenged editors at the Houston Chronicle, when she heard the rumour stemmed from the newspaper's reporters - but they insisted it had nothing to do with them. The family is still on the hunt for the culprits. (source)

Now that's some Wacko Jacko shit.

Dame Dash At It Again

Hip-hop mogul Damon Dash made quite an entrance at the Whitney Gala last week. After pulling up in a Maybach, Dash made such a leisurely exit that cars behind were honking for him to get out. When he finally did, he had his cellphone glued to his ear while mugging for the cameras. As he strolled the red carpet, Steve Stoute, the branding guru who once sued Sean Combs for assault, was exiting. While the tony crowd, including Leonard Lauder and Ross Bleckner filed in, Dash began to yell: "You punk ass, I'd smack you again, but you'd probably sue me like you did Puffy when he cracked you over the head because you are a rat bastard snitch." According to one observer, "Everyone was there, and here's this guy talking on the phone and screaming at someone, while his lovely wife is trying to smile at the cameras." Dash's response: "I'm not a snitch, so I don't run to the gossip columns."

Yeah you just end up on them. Any publicity is good publicity for Dame I guess.
Beaultiful Hustle is my new crack BTW. Not only is the design sick so is the content *gasp*





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS