11.14.2005



Man Kanye's spaced out," Jim Jones told the magazine. "That shit aint right what he be wearing. That shit be borderline homo. I can still fit 20/30 thou [sand] in one jean pocket, he can't fit two singles in his. - Jim Jones on Kanye's colorful garb (via Nastack)

At times I question Kanye's sense of style but you can't be mad at him for wanting to be an individual. Jim needs to take a few dollars from his stack and get LaQuita from the block to freshin' his braids up. Nigga got all that "CEO" money and refuses to get a shave, pfft. I'm going to start my own campaign called Start Bathing. Its basically the same concept as Stop Snitching only with the green traffic light and the motto under it. You know its a movement right?

Anyway, Beyonce, Mama Tina, and those other two chicks appeared on Oprah Friday to promote House of Dereon fashions. The line is supposed to be modestly price couture clothing that ordinary people can purchase to get that all important "Beyonce lift". I personally don't care for most pieces in the line but there are one or two that I would rock. I just can't see myself dishing out $100 for those jeans, sorry. Ashanti's new perfume may smell like old cat piss but she definitely has a good thing going with Mudd. $38 is affordable for folks living on my block.


While I'm on the subject of my trap I think I'll drop a PSA. My fellow southern Georgians and Floridians it is not cold enough to be walking around with your mink, rabbit fur, pleater, leather, member's only jacket, whatever the fuck on. Last week while I chopped it up with my boy D-Red he had the nerve to have a heavy ass Pelle Pelle coat on. I wanted to reach over and say "nigga our weather is still in the low 80's duke. I'm happy to see that your baby's mom was nice enough to buy you a jacket with her income tax check last year but its not that serious." And chicks stop it with the leather boots already! Just because its a little nippy in the morning don't get happy when you're in the closet. By the end of the day your feet will be sweating like Ruben Studdard on stage.


Nigga Please

The Rev. Jesse Jackson called the Philadelphia Eagles' punishment of Terrell Owens "much too severe."Jackson said in a statement released Friday that Owens could have been more professional when he publicly complained about his contract, his team and the Eagles' organization. But Jackson said Owens' suspension without pay for four games and deactivation for the rest of the season is "much too severe for the charge" and hurts the athlete's NFL career at its height. The civil rights activist said the level of punishment could have been warranted if Owens had been caught shaving points, selling drugs, carrying a gun or fighting fans without sufficient restraint. "This does not warrant a one-year ban from the game," Jackson said, adding that the Eagles should release Owens to the open market or free agency if they no longer want to associate with him.

Ralph Nader, a consumer activist and former presidential candidate, has already called for the suspension to be rescinded. Owens was suspended last week after he said in an interview that the Eagles showed "a lack of class" for not publicly recognizing his 100th career touchdown catch, and that the team would be better off with Green Bay's Brett Favre as quarterback. He has since apologized.

Blog Watch

- Johnny Gill sets the record straight (get it? lame I know)
- Guess who's berfday it is
- Holiday N's gossip to go
- Internet beef is stew.ped.
- Looka like! (via Prodigal)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS