11.03.2005


K. Fed Wants You To Know That He's Not Your Uncle, Or Your Cousin. He's Daddy, Dude.

Thank God for the internet and the virtual marketing, for some fool made the mistake of "leaking" a good minute of what can only be called, the sound of reeking garbage (link via Notes From A Different Kitchen). What's crazier is I have listened to this over 100 times. Once I stopped my ears from bleeding and picked up my jaw from the floor because the cat tripped over my lip, I knew for sure that the world had gone mad. I shuddered, cause all this fool had to do was whisper "I love you" to Britney, put it on her and deposit his demon seed into her womb. Now that the transformation is complete - - we must all succumb to his music. Is that really all it takes? I need to get a better outlook on life. . . This working 9 to 5 shit to pay the rent just aint cuttin' it. And to think, someone let him walk out of the studio with this mess in his hand! Someone said "Kev- boy, that shit is off the HOOK!" What he don't know is that they are laughing hysterically behind his back. Well, let the C&D readers laugh right in yo' face! Kev-Boo, someone's done steered you wrong and I have a sneakin' feeling I know who . . . Apparently, you have no friends - - cause someone was in the studio - - I'm sure high, hyping this to the outer limits. They told you it was a Neptunes beat, honey it sound like a Saturn. The song is called "Y'all Ain't Ready" and you know what Kev you're right, we're aren't. So why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from in the Valley, take out them braids, pull up your pants and get a real job like parking cars or working at the DMV. On the other hand, just continue to spend Britney's money. It is what you do. Well.

By the way Kevin, you are NOT THE FATHER!

- - Wynter Patrice





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS