11.11.2005

Hey, Whatever Happened To . . .

- LeToya from Destiny's Child?
- El Debarge?
- Xscape?
- Bobby Brown's feet?

Freshly Squeezed

- Mazel tov to 13-year-old Amber Ridinger, who is celebrating her bat mitzvah in a lavish style that puts the spoiled brats on MTV's "My Sweet Sixteen" to shame. Amber's parents, Internet entrepreneurs J.R. and Loren Ridinger, have hired Ja Rule, Ashanti and Omarion to perform at their daughter's party at Miami's Forge nightclub this weekend. The well-heeled Ridingers -- who keep a penthouse here at the Ritz-Carlton and dock their 160-foot yacht at Chelsea Piers -- also have convinced Mike Piazza to stop by and snagged Nicole Richie's boyfriend, DJ A.M., to man the turntables. We're told that Amber will wear a $27,000 Dolce & Gabbana gown and will debut her own fashion line -- Gossip.

- As Muhammad Ali's wife Lonnie attempts to deny recent reports that her husband is near death, rumors surrounding his daughter Laila Ali have been popping up across the Internet. The rumor seems to have come from one widely-circulated e-mail source that says the following: "Laila Ali and her husband/manager's divorce is final. The two have been separated since January and their divorce became final November 1st. Laila has finally come to grips with her true sexuality and is happy with her new found freedom and is dating Grammy nominated actress, rapper, singer, Queen Latifah." Latifah's rep, Amanda Silverman of The Dart Group, told EUR via phone that the e-mail is "something that somebody made up" and that her client is not dating Ali. "I don't even think they know each other," she snapped, before hanging up.

Don't Watch Me, Watch TV

- This bitch is crazy. I know this because I am a God warrior.

- If you are like myself and missed the pilot to Trina's new sitcom (I've never heard of of the Black Family Channel let along actually have it), you can visit Miss Trina to download it.

- This must be "Lucky Nigga" (heh) week on Oprah. First Terry and Jonathan now Beyonce this later on today. I've been hearing some buzz that she will address the pregnancy rumors, her new clothing line, and someone is set to make a special appearance. She will also reveal a big secret (yeah right).We'll just have to wait to find out. What do you think it is? Holla back.

- I want you to go upstairs and pack your bags . . . because you . . . and you and you and you and you and you and you are going to Fo' Fo for a America's Next Top Model recap!

- "Making The Bed 83" was so predictable last night. I promise I told the dick dealer exactly what was going to happen. And can someone please tell that Lorrie Ann choreographer chick to sit down hoe.

Lorrie Ann to Dominique: "OMG, I totally called you everything but fat and greasy when you were dancing but now I'm all on your shit because Diddy's said you sound great."

- Buffie The Body clapping her ass - - NSFW! Edit: I was talking to Mo on AIM this afternoon and he showed me this. I have nothing to say but

DARK







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS