10.12.2005

Buzz Notes Quickie

Rumor Control

Image4

Hot damn ho here we go again! There is a rumor around the internet that(possibly NSFW) this is a picture of Raven. It may look like her to a rookie but upon further inspection you should recognize this picture as a fake because the chick doesn't big chesticles like Raven. So please leave this shit on Black Planet where it belongs.

Fuck You, Pay Me

Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston provided us with a lot of memorable moments over the summer, courtesy of their hit reality show, "Being Bobby Brown." But Bobby says that reports of a second season may be premature. "I'm just waiting. If they give me enough money, I'll do it," Bobby said of the show's host network, Bravo. "They say it's a done deal, but they ain't give me enough money yet, so I'ma wait for it." When asked if he had any regrets over the warts-and-all footage aired last season, he said: "I have no regrets in my life."

KimWhora Lee Simmons Is A Bitch?

Kimora's show, Life & Style on the UPN network was recently bumped for sucking major ass. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Along with Kimora, the three other women who will be busy looking around for rich bastards to sleep around with include Jules Asner, Cynthia Garrett, & Lynne Koplitz. Ok, enough bullshit. Let's move on to a very interesting Page Six article about exactly why the show was axed. Since NY Post's Page Six page changes with each update I'll include the reasons below for people who catch this a little late. Be prepared to be shocked & to laugh a little at Kimwhora's antics on the set.

- Kimora missed 35 episodes and gave wild excuses -- like being in extended mourning for her dead cat. Kimora's husband, hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons, was a repeated on-set nuisance who nagged producers to give his wife a bigger role.

- Kimora called the other hosts -- Jules Asner, Cynthia Garrett and Lynne Koplitz -- "bitches and hoes" and once berated a Teleprompter operator so badly that he quit on the spot.

- She stole props such as lamps and once made off with an entire rack of lamb from the lunch buffet table. Staff routinely had to be dispatched to the sticky-fingered star's dressing room in order to recover the pilfered booty.

- She forced producers to hire her and Russell's friends for costly no-show jobs, like a celebrity booker for $2,500 a week who never booked a single boldfaced name.

- The statuesque former model also threatened to beat up an eight-month pregnant assistant, prompting weary producers to send the woman home to avert trouble.

- But perhaps the lowest point came when she supposedly had donuts delivered to the set, then licked each and every one so nobody else could eat them.

I don't know how true this is but for some reason I can see her doing this shit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonus Material


Your hood feelings expressed in a card? Yeah right! If you were indeed "hood" you would not be sending cards to your fellow trap stars. Plus they have Father's Day cards which is ridiculous being almost everybody on my block was raise by their Mother / Aunt / Grandmother. I love this one though because he's giving his son second hand smoke.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS