10.10.2005

Buzz Notes

Carmen Electra Loves Niggas!

Carmen Electra blurted out the dreaded "n word" claims ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman - who was married to the "Baywatch" babe for eight days in the late 1990s - in his memoir, "I Should Be Dead By Now," due out Nov. 1.

"Take it, nigga! Go ahead, take it!" Electra allegedly screamed during their first romp in a Toronto hotel room, in 1998. "This is yours! Yours!" Elsewhere in his autobiography, the 44-year-old Rodman recounts an acrobatic episode with Electra in the backseat of his Bentley. During the act, she allegedly chatted with another guy in the front seat, bodyguard George Triantafillo.

"George, would you tell Dennis to stop?" Electra complained to Triantafillo as Rodman labored furiously. "I'm getting tired." Reached by phone in L.A., Rodman - who's now married to Michelle Moyer - had only sweet nothings for his ex, who recently pronounced their marriage "the happiest eight days of my life. I agree, if she's serious about it," Rodman told Lowdown, magnanimously bestowing his blessing on Electra's current union with rocker Dave Navarro. "They were meant to be together. They're small, they're vibrant, they match up real well," he said. "I'm happy for her."


Maybe You Should Start Snitching

This shit has gone too far. To make a long story short, someone conspired to kill your punk ass and you show up to court in a stop snitching shirt. *thumbs up*

It's A Damn Shame

Three police officers in New Orleans were charged with battery Sunday after an incident in which two repeatedly struck a 64-year-old man accused of public intoxication as another officer confronted a TV producer. What are your thoughts on the incident?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonus Material

- Hell to the nah! Two words for Bobby Brown - - Crest Whitestrips.

-
Gabrielle Union recently had a Hennessy themed birthday party. Small screen stars like Tisha Campbell-Martin (who looks toasted in this picture) and the poster child for H.A.M.'s everywhere Golden Brooks stopped by to show love. I prefer to drink my Hen with a splash of cranberry myself.

- The Bey-Z world tour touched down in London. I don't know about you guys but these two are starting to grow on me. I know I have given them shit in the past for not coming out and saying that they are together but I'm beginning to dig it. Besides, I don't think I want to see Jigga jumping up and down on Oprah's couch talking about how much in love he is. On a side note are those corns on your feet Beyonce? And what's going on with your weave behind your ear? We got to do better.

- No Vivica no! Put the botox down now!






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS