10.07.2005

Buzz Notes Quickie

- Comedian Mo'nique and fiance Sidney Hicks welcomed twin boys a little ahead of schedule (she was due in November). No word on the details including names, but in July, she said she planned to name them David and Jonathan.

- Anybody who was able to catch the BET's Hot Mess Awards saw Paul Mooney put Diana Ross on straight blast by giving her the "Nigga Wake Up" award - - while Tracey Ellis Ross (daughter of Diana and star of Girlfriends) sat in the audience. That's old news. What I'm trying to understand is how Mr. Mooney can be so anti-white at times and has a child by a white woman. Thats right, Mr. Mooney was in a common marriage relationship with a Becky so why is he complaining about them so much? Its okay if he likes white meat.

- Since being released from the label a few years ago, we haven't heard a peep from Amil other than an occasional street DVD interview or mixtape freestyle. Well, Amillion is finally ready to come back. The rhyming female has been living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, for the past year and a half with her man and two kids, and she believes she has stumbled across the next dope woman: a 19-year-old Caucasian named Lucy Diamonds. "When I heard her music, I knew it was definitely a project that was going to stand out," Amil said from her home. "When I was introduced to Lucy, everything got me back on my game." Amil is so rejuvenated that she has started to record her next album and has reformed Major Coins with Lucy. The two have put out a track called "The Glamorous Life."

That's the way you spell glamorous Trina. Thanks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bonus Material

Is this NSFW week or something? Lil' Kim may be locked up right now but a while back there were other parts of her body that was *ahem* free. On a side note let me be the first to say that I hate watermarking pictures but sometimes people leave me no choice.


rhianna

Rhianna recently took some time off to hang in the Barbados with a few of her friends. I'm loving her new sporty cut. She looks classy and young without the ton of weave. Take that T.Error Marie!

gunit
The Five Heartbeats aka G-Unit went on a vacation to San Tropez and Monoca. Is it just more or do they not look famous at all? The crew looks like they are aching for the paparazzi to follow them around.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS