10.05.2005

Ultimate Hustler Review

So what's the verdict on the Ultimate Hustler? Its alright but its not real. Okay okay maybe I'm being a bit tough. I wasn't able to devote 100 percent of my attention to the show (my boy from BK called me at exactly 9 p.m.to shoot the shit) but I was able to follow it while I chatted away. You can read a thorough recap of the show over at BET.com. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the show. I thought that I would be seeing some College Hill type shit when it came to camera angles and graphics but I was proved wrong. In the same breathe I wasn't feeling all of the mini commercials during the show that would pop up on the screen (example: log on to BET.com to play the Ultimate Hustler Stock Exchange!) at awkward moments. The firing-catch phrase was better than Martha's but not as gangsta as the Donald. "You're going to be getting money, just not over here."

All in all I would give the show a 6.5 out of 10 stars. Its not must see TV but its worth a watch. Tell me your thoughts on the show in the comments section. And remember gang that life is a dash. [/bullshit]

Enough sugary, cotton candy shit. Let's talk about Seven! Ya'll should already know that this shit is NSFW and might even give your computer's hard drive VD. You saw it here first bitches.

Like totally OMG Becky, she set off the skank alarm.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bonus Material

- Yesterday I did a post about how Lil' Kim would look if she was white. Here's what I was talking about.

- Body identified in Philly is Beanie Sigel's step-father.

- Overview of the new Vanity Fair cover story on Beyonce.

- Tyra Banks to come face to face with her pr0n star "twin" Thursday on her talk show.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS