8.30.2005

Nigga Please of the Week : What Would Jesus Do?


mase


Now that Ma$e is official G-Unit, he's got to go harder than the Mister Rogers get up! If you recall, I was saying that Ma$e was going to return to his Murda days and be dissing three people. The rumor I got was specific about THREE people. So, I got new word on who these three people are.

1) Cam'ron and Dip Set. Now, in our interview with Cam'ron, he said there was no beef with him and Ma$e. In fact, he said they played basketball together. So, this might apply to Jim Jones, Ma$e's arch-nemesis.

2) Nelly. If you recall, Ma$e's boy Cudda Love was down with the Harlem native and then found a newbie from St. Louis. Of Nelly, I heard Betha says, "Nigga you know I know that those diamonds, rings, chains, and bracelets are not real." Maybe M-A-Dollar-Sign-E is mad?

3) Lastly, I heard that Ma$e will be dissing Diddy, because he feels Diddy misdirected his career. Oh, yeah, Ma$e is already dissin' Loon so there you go. On a new G-Unit song ("300 Shots") Ma$e said he'll have "hoes in his church hummin' your name."

(source)

Riddle Me This Batman : How did Diddy "misdirect" his career when he decided that he wanted to quit the rap game to pursue his relationship with the original G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)? I'm confused about that one. Mase is that little wanna be thug who you have known your whole life. They grow up and try to assume a different role when you know what they're really capable of. Yeah I know he used to be "Murder Mase" but c'mon now, his time has came and went. When will he realize it?

I wonder what he is going to be rapping about? I made a list in the comment section on a post a few weeks ago about some possible song titles.

How We Pay Tithe feat. MC Hammer
Hell (On Fire)
Shawty Wanna Pray With Me
So Santified
Dante's Inferno feat. Salt from Salt-n-Pepa (she's into the church now)
Collection Plate . . . a remake of "Piggy Bank" where he disses Creflo Dollar and T.D. Jakes
The Mase / Tony Yayo mixtape Thoughts of a Protestant Felon (James is hilarious)


G-Unit in my opinion is turning into another Murder Inc. I don't knock their hustles but you can't fool all the people all the time. I see straight through that shit.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS