- Yes, that is a pair of draws with the infamous "crack is wack" one-liner. Who wants a pair?
- For only $2.49 you can whoop that trick everytime he/she calls your phone.
- This is sorta amusing. In a I-used-to-have-my-own-Saturday-morning-cartoon now-I'm-a- gospel-gangsta sorta way.
- Finally I would like to say that this is white trash at its finest.
Webbie - Ahhh, my first victim. What can I say? This negroid looks like the love child of Juvenile + Mannie Fresh. He very well might be with him being from the N.O. and all. First he tells a girl to give him that pussy now he showers her with accolades by calling her a bad bitch. How lovely.
Slim Thug - Fresh loves a tall glass of water. Saying that I mean I have a "thing" if you want to call it that for men who are 6'4" and up. So as I was strolling through the mall last year around Super Bowl time I couldn't help but notice a 6'6" brother from a far. The closer he got the more I started to think to myself (and as Charlie Murphy would say) "wow, this nigga got a big fuckin' head". I didn't know at the time he was indeed "famous" until later on that day. Now I would classified Slim Thugga as being that quiet, soft retard. For example, the one who plays on the football team who's cool with everyone but is in the remedial classes on the end of the hall. Everybody went to high school with one! Nigga got the same teacher all day long . . .
Mike Jones - It doesn't help that he is always repeating his name every other bar. I wonder about him sometime.
Lil Wayne - Where have I seen this face before? Now I'm not going to sit here and front like I've never listened to a Lil' Wayne cd before, so whatever. But I've always thought that this young punk looked pretty damn ugly. My best friend in high school thought totally opposite of myself and was straight sick with his martian looking ass! This girl had Lil' Wayne sheets, posters, shirts, and other misc. bull. Over time however she's calmed down with her love but damn. Why?
Jacki-O - Once again, another rapper who looks dumb as hell. I'm going to put Jacki in a category similar to Slim's. Everyone also went to school with that one chick who could dress her ass off but was dumber than a brick. Walking around in Gucci loafers but can't find the adverb in a sentence.
Ying Yang Twins - No comment.
So, did I miss anybody?
Quick Buzz Notes
- Negroids, Start Your Tivo's TV Land will be doing a 48-hour Good Times Marathon starting at 6:00 a.m. on July 23rd, and ending at 6:00 a.m. on July 25th. I know someone who's going to enjoy this just as much as myself.
Nigga Please of the Week
Kanye West has branded himself the "most popular" hip-hop star, because other rappers turn to him for inspiration and guidance. The "Jesus Walks" star boasts he's become the leader of the hip-hop movement because he is one of the few rappers to criticize himself in his own music. West explains, "They look up to me for inspiration. They need me to be a shining light. "I'm cool with every single rapper, but my style does set me apart, though there are a couple of others who do have that same style. I'm just the most popular. "I guess, what does set me apart is that I rap from the perspective of coming down on myself. You never really hear that in rap. Rap is usually about putting everybody else down. I'm self-critical, that's what sets me apart. "
Pictures are worth 1,000 words . . .
Colgate's "The Closer I Get To You The More You Make Me Smile"
Someone should've lost their job for pitching that idea.
Old Navy's "Super Flirt"
It's bad enough MC Lyte is moonlighting as a rapper again telling females to "bust a tunic" already but this commercial was the straw that broke the camel's back. I remember the very first time I saw it during an episode of I Love the 80's I couldn't believe my ears. Four overly elated white women (plus one token nigga) dancing around in those bohemian skirts made both my eyes and ears bleed. I turned around to face the television screen and then thought out loud "no no no no no, they're butchering a classic!".
The Niggar Family Loves Wal Mart
I'm from Smallsville, Georgia so the local Wal Mart is basically the mall down here. At any given time you can go to Wal Mart and see half of your graduating class from high school. Its sad but its the truth. Anyways, in the commercials for Wal mart they advertise the stores as being an organize store you can take care of all of your shopping needs. Which is true but its a total fabrication of how the actual stores usually are. Screaming babies, long lines, rude cashiers (you went to high school with, see how that works?), and old people who always run their carts into your heels. Whenever I shop at Wal Mart I have to put my game face on because there is no telling if Fresh is going to have to choke a bitch.
Wac Arnold's Fruit Buzz
First of all let me say that's I'm not spending $4 on some shit I can make myself for two dollars cheaper. This is yet another example of a product being able to take all your stress away. Who knew that your day could go by so smoothly by just relaxing with your girls in the backyard munching on overpriced grapes and yogurt?
Episode Synopsis: They Should Have Never Gave You Niggas Money!
- In the opening scene, Bobby tries to convince Whitney to buy him some conflict free diamonds (ha ha, Kanye) via a studded watch. Whitney says that it looks like a woman's and refuses, sorry!
- To coon or not to coon, that is the question. And Bobby always decides to do some form of jigging in every episode. Last week it was dancing at Mr. Chopstix now he's getting down with Sophia from The Golden Girls (thank you for being a friend!). This lil' poor elderly white woman probably has no idea who he is.
- Mohammed got that work nigga! Mohammed hooks Bobby up with some Egyptian Viagra.
- I'm Bobby Brown, bitch. I don't think the Dalai Lama knew who he was until he was introduced as Whitney Houston's husband. Damn, out of all the black celebs in the world Bobby's ass bumps into the muthafuckin Dalai Lama.
- Bobby proves himself to be a free ATM as he gives some local hoodrat some rent money. And he gave her the shit! I hope she takes a few dollars and buy her some Doo Grow for them edges because that shit looks ate.the.fuck.up.
- This speaks for itself.
- How many times have you asked yourself "why is my shoe following me?" after a long night of drinks? I know I have nigga! Wooo, good times. Whitney however isn't amused at all with Bobby's hijinks and reminds him he has kids and needs to grow up. In a drunken slur of words Bobby finally proclaims he isn't drunk anymore as Whit closes two double doors behind her. Mr. Brown shouts out "you better close them fucking doors" and reminds us all about his most recent court appearance. Way to go Bobby.
- Don't forget kids: Horse playing a domestic violence episode is one excellent way to show your love.
A glimpse into the future . . .
The Browns go camping
- Speaking of procreation, Claudette Ortiz of City High fame (ok, not really) is pregnant with her second child with group member Ryan Toby. Congrats!
- Raz-B to perform at a gay black men's pride celebration. Surprised? I'm not. (Via Boogie Tonight)
- In B2K related news, pray for Omarion.
Well I'm off to watch Hair Show on BET. Yes I'm that desperate tonight. Where else can you see the worst acting ever in one place? Peace.