7.13.2005

I got off work early today. Time to celebrate!


50 Beats Pussy Up, Literally
Autographs are so pass?. 50 Cent left a female fan with a far more memorable souvenir when herecently visited London. The charming rapper took her back to his hotel from China White and shagged her so hard that her vagina was torn. A hospital visit was required to stitch up the damage.


It's Not That Serious
Star Jones has acquired a scary lawyer. She was so ticked off about Philadelphia shock jock Patty Jackson's recent column claiming that Al Reynolds visited L.A. gay bars after the BET Awards that she sicced Hollywood pit bull Bert Fields on the hapless Jackson - who immediately issued a retraction and apology. So are Fields and Jones the new match made in heaven? Yesterday Jones' flack, Brad Zeifman, E-mailed Lowdown: "When Star needs to make important decisions in her professional or personal life, she hires the best people in the business to advise her. There is no question that Mr. Fields falls into that category."

We Belong Together
Snoop Dogg no longer wants to divorce his wife of eight years, Shante Broadus. The rapper has also blamed the music industry on their split - after admitting he had been unfaithful to the mother of his three children. He confessed in an interview with MTV: "I fell back in love with my wife and kids. A lot of times you get cloudy.This music industry is a mother, man, and it'll take your vision and blur it. "But I need my wife and my kids in my life."

It Ain't Over Yet Bitches!
On July 5 at Chicago's Esquire movie theater, R. Kelly screened his five-part mini-movie "Trapped in the Closet" and gave onlookers an added treat as well: The Pied Piper debuted the songs for chapters six through 10 of "Trapped in the Closet" and even acted out the words to one of the episodes before hosting a party at Le Passage. Over the weekend, Kelly began shooting videos for "Trapped in the Closet" chapters six through 10, which all continue a central story. Production is said to be wrapping this week, and as with the predecessors, Kelly is co-directing. (continue reading)

The Artist Formly Known As Peedi Crakk
...God is watching. This is the start of a new beginning. It's no longer Peedi Crakk - - it's Peedi Peedi. I'm dropping Crakk. I'm not dropping it because of any other artist. I'm only dropping it 'cause I feel I don't wanna promote the negativety that kids might get from the name. I get a lot of mothers ask me, "Why Crakk?" And I don't have no explanation for it; that was the name given to me from the streets. I'm on the biggest label in hip-hop. Why not make a better decision? And I'm not supporting no more violence in my raps, or try my best not to. Everything is not going to be all positive, like me going to college or me watering flowers, 'cause that's not what my life consists of. But I know better, so what I went through--being in and out of jail, selling drugs, and shootings and all that type of negative shit that I have survived though--I don't have to teach the youth that. The youth don't know no better, so if they hear Peedi Crakk say, "Yo, if a nigga say something to me, I'ma clap him," they like, "If Peedi Crakk said it, it must be all right then". It's not all right. I'm letting 'em know that.

Nigga please.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS