7.28.2005

Fresh's Two Cents On Wannabe Net Celebrities

Yo, what's up with some of these cats on the internet now days? I like to refer to them as net celebrities. The type of folks who are popular online but NOBODY know their ass exists in real life. Come off of it! If you feel like this is a diss towards you than you softer than that nigga who cried his ass off the football field the other day. Seriously, I'm not digging the "elite cliques" that I've been noticing lately. I realize back then they didn't link me, now I'm hot they all want to (that shit didn't rhyme at all) and I don't like it one bit. I used to email folks to say "hello" and "I enjoy your site, keep up the good work" and these negroids didn't even reply back to the girl! Well, all except these lovely two ladies. Now I go to check my inbox and see tons of emails from they ass. I'm confused!

I've been the same site from day one when I had Lil Jon's monkey ass as a header and was mistaken for a fan site. So please stay of the t-i-p of my clit. Spam busters bitch!

Moving along, someone tipped me off that Free will no longer be hosting 106 & Park along side A.J. anymore and I'm elated. Yes! Now if they can only get rid of his ass along with Melyssa Ford, oops, "Melyssa", I would be one happy negro. I would be even happier if they redecorated that damn set.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS