10.08.2007

Nissan Altima, Ay?

...Forbes magazine homes/you wanna grace the page/I pull seven digit clean soon as I grace the stage/ I done caught up with the paper/ ya'll chasing change/ Man I running up Broad Street in and out of lanes/ top back, screaming out 'money ain't a thang' -- Beanie Sigel, "All The Above"

Apparently money is a thang, Dwight.


Rapper Beanie Sigel will surrender next week to face charges in a dispute over a rental car, his attorney said.

Sigel, whose real name is Dwight Grant, rented a 2007 Nissan Altima from Payless Car Rental in southwest Philadelphia in July, investigators said. The car was due back on Aug. 13, but Sigel did not return it in time or contact the rental company, police said.

Payless, which continued to charge the rapper's credit card, reported the car stolen on Sept. 6.

Someone returned the car to Payless on Friday, just as detectives went to Sigel's home in the suburb of Lansdale to arrest him, police said. It had accumulated $5,000 in late fees.

"We've learned that a warrant was issued for his arrest for failure to return a vehicle," said Sigel's attorney, Fortunato Perri. "Apparently there was some misunderstanding over when it was to be returned or whether or not payment was continuing to be made." (source)

I blame Dame Dash. That residual check paper from the State Property movies ain't stretching like he thought it would. Beans, it's time to go back to the block and move some work.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS