10.05.2007

Keyshia Cole - "Shoulda Let You Go" Feat. Amina




Keylolo packs up her goon squad (which includes Snoop Dogg's wife Shante) and heads out to the beach for a little sun and fun in the video for her second single off of Just Like You.

Her bouncing tittayballs and shiny smackers (courtesy of that 99 cent lip gloss from the beauty supply check out counter) will leave viewers hypnotize just long enough to miss her stiff dance moves. Good play!

I would talk greasy about Amina but I'm afraid she might show up to my crib and try to shank me with a sharpen tube of toothpaste so I will pass. I saw that episode of "The Way It Is" where she was about to beatdown Neffie over a bottle of salad dressing outside of the grocery store so I already know what is up.

Riddle me this Batman, at the end of the video the answering machine reads "12 unread messages." Um, is that the new new shit or am I just late? You can read voicemail now. Wow.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS