10.05.2007

I Vote No


This article may not be pertaining to that Foxy Brown but who could ever forget the way Pam Grier flip that razor with her tongue and escaped from YT's clutches?


Fans of incarcerated rapper Foxy Brown will now be able to communicate directly with her via a newly launched website.

Www.freefoxybrown.com will feature up-to-the-minute updates on the rapper, who was personally involved in creating the content contained on the site.

Additionally, fans can send messages to Brown through the website as well as hear new tracks off her forthcoming album Brooklyn's Don Diva.

"I devoted my career to building an affinity with my fans who have supported me unflinchingly and no barbed wire fence or prison wall will stop that," Brown said in a statement. "I am in great spirits and very focused, and needed a forum to communicate to the people."

The new website is the latest achievement for the rapper, who has released three solo albums and been featured on songs by LL Cool J, Nas, Case and Toni Braxton.



Up to the minute updates? I mean really, Inga.

[Thanks Seattle Slim from Beatnik]






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS