4.08.2007

Question of the Day



Before I say anything, items such as this appearing in my inbox make my life worth living. In the event of my untimely demise I relinquish my lifetime supply of Blue Magic to Joesph. Consider yourself blessed beyond measure mi amigo.

Anyhoo, Sanjaya sparked up an extremely passionate debate between my cousin Gee and myself this past Saturday night. This wasn't the typical conversation you have with your co-workers at the water cooler about his vocal abilities. Rather an hour long argument about how he should wear his coif on the upcoming episode of American Idol. It's going to be quite the grand occasion. Haven't you heard? J. Lo is scheduled to appear, OMG!

But I digress.

Needless to say I had to restrain myself several times from cracking a bar stool over my cuzo's head. I don't take my involvement in the Sanjaya movement lightly. This shit is not a game.

In my opinion Jaya should rock and roll with the Pee Wee Kirkland. Think about it, Mr. K probably gets more butt than an ashtray off his hair alone. Off rip. Who needs mack skills when you have butter soft locks? Besides, I can name at least six older gentlemen on my block with the same hairstyle and a voice in the back of my mind tells me that you can too.

On other hand my fam feels that the Al Sharpton press n' curl would a better choice. Weak.

Now I'm asking you, which would you rather see my man style in? Please keep in mind that big brother is always watching so you never know what type of effect your choice may have. Stranger shit has happened.







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS