4.05.2007

You Sent It: The King And I

Don't get it twisted, I fux with Sanjaya but LaMichael will always be my number one. I will have you know that his beautiful face has been the wallpaper on my cell phone going on three months now.

Frequent visitor Sone had a sweet encounter with LaMike last week while she was out in Los Angeles. Peep what she had to say about it:

Just got back from a week in L.A. I had the privilege (?) of going to Area last Thursday night for my birthday, where none other than your muse almost blinded me with that Norwegian Swagger. He was trying to hide under a hooded sweatshirt but, clearly, he is hard to miss and I knew I couldn't leave without having something to report back to you.

He walked right by me so I had to follow him and track him down to introduce myself. I hear from my girls that he is quite the jerk but I can't lie - I only have the nicest things to say about him. He was real nice and gracious and polite (although maybe that had something to do with my saying I was excited about seeing 'Pride', ha. Has that even come out yet?) I wish I had something more exciting to report but on the real, the boy was cool and working that swagger like no other. I got a pic with him on a friend of a friend's cellphone so you know you'll be the first to get it when it comes through.


I'm so envious right now. I will be celebrating my birthday next month and I initially wanted Jay-Z to strip to "Sally The Camel" at my party but I've changed my mind. I want to have an intimate dinner with LaMike. So if anybody out there can hook that up for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS