4.04.2007

Are You America's Next Top Snow Bunny?



Young Jeezy & USDA are assembling all-white female street teams in various cities across the country, as part of the promotion for the group's latest single "White Girl." The ladies will join Jeezy's field marketing team on the remaining dates of the Street Dreams Tour and help promote the upcoming Def Jam/CTE release, Young Jeezy Presents USDA: Cold Summer. According to reps for CTE, Young Jeezy, Blood Raw and Slick Pulla will personally review each photo.

"For the first time in the rap game history, we finna get us a street team of nothing but pretty white girls to promote this single," Slick Pulla said. "The blondes, the brunettes, the green eyes, the grey eyes, the red heads, the freckles, all that man." Eligible ladies must be between the ages of 18-24 and must reside in or near one of the remaining stops on the Street Dreams Tour. (source)


You already know Mighty Casey (rest in peace UnCut) is LIVID over this shit.

I just want to send a few words of encouragement to my crunk Becky's reading this. If you don't have issues with being judge by knee grows with aliases like Slick Pulla and Blood Raw damn it I don't either. One time for the pink toes making moves! Fresh respects your grind even if nobody else does.

Heh.







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS