6.05.2005

Fresh's Two Cents: Examples Of Why Media Bitches Ain't Shit

Heard Free's verse on the "Wait" remix yet?

free

shake, shake shake that ass girl


Hey how ya doing little dirty
Let me whisper in ya ear
Tell ya some shit you might like to hear
Got a nice little pussy
And my ass poke out
Automatically I can ride a dick no doubt
I'm known for getting all the haters mad
I can go slow but go crazy fast
I give amazing head
Backside a lil softer than a baby's ass
Now that's wild soft
I'll let a rich nigga hit it on his golf course
I got a young dude open, that was my fault
I let him see me in my bra and my boy shorts
Now for the freaks in here, it's the remix
Puttin' down with the Ying Yang Twins
Last night I fell in love with an OG
He crept up on me
And this was he told me
He said . . .


This is coming out the same woman's mouth who hosted the Tampax Total You Tour. The same tour that was designed "to helping African-American women realize their holistic beauty, through positive transformation of the mind, body and spirit, in an uplifting and entertaining environment".

Free's verse is some entertainment for your ass alright. Who knew giving head could help a person realize their own inner beauty.

I'm not knocking her and saying that she's a negative role model for young sistas, but she's just become another case of why media bitches ain't shit. It's bad enough that Kim Osorio had allegedly slept with artists then blessing them with high album marks. See? (Media) bitches ain't shit. I hate to say it in that way but its the truth. I believe that is how most males actively involved in the hip hop world would view it.

I don't believe that if the rumor about Ms. Osorio was true that she should walk around with her head down however. Men have been doing it for years, being called pimps and macks about the situation. But you're a female in the game Ma. These negros are going to automatically call you ever slut, bitch, and ho in the book for doing the same thing they would.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS