6.05.2005

What's good people? Check out my new profile. Learn something new about the kid. Any who, time to hit ya'll with the weekend edition of The Buzz.

Picture Perfect

It's been so much talk lately about "Deep Throat" finally revealing himself. I'm shocked because for years I could've sworn it was this person.

Can someone tell her to please tell Jessica Simpson to please stop borrowing weave from Beyonce? I knew I've seen that ponytail somewhere before! And why does she look like an oompa loompa / blow up doll?

Trina, Trina, Trina . . . Go wash your hands now young lady. You don't know where that thing has been. Is that some skeet on the back of your jeans?

Nelly has nipples like a china man.

Praise the Lord John Legend doesn't look like this anymore. He resembles a Marley child in this photo.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS