6.02.2005

Blogger sucks. Here's the new and improved layout although it's 50 percent completed.

An arrest warrant was issued for singer Bobby Brown Wednesday after he failed to show up for a scheduled appearance in Norfolk County Probate Court in Canton, Mass., according to court officials. He has an obligation to search for employment and get employment, and he needs to do it and fulfill his obligations," Probate Court Judge Paula Carey said....

Brown's explanation for the delay in payment was that a contract he anticipated signing last year didn't happen. He then agreed to put the proceeds of a new contract into the trust, making payments every 60 days. Brown got a scolding from the judge to pay up on time.
Later, Brown tried to explain. "I've been shooting a television show, and recording an album. It's hard for me. It's easy to not know," Brown said.

Yeah you're probably thinking the same thing as I am. Who needs to search for employment when you're the "King of R & B" (rocks and blunts, heh)? I wonder what type of hairstyle he will have for his next mug shot.



Four nickels and three dimes is suing DVD producers for failing to keep a promise not to cash in on the rapper's name. They also did not make donations to the G-Unity charity (that's a very ghey name). I personally think the money would've probably gone in his piggybank. Anyways, you can also catch Fiddy and Tony Yayo in the new XXL. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing G-Unit artists every other month on the cover of that damn magazine. The Jail Edition? Word to Ol' Dirty, nigga please. I was talking to my brother earlier this week how Tony Yayo reminds me of a convicted child molestor. Oh well, go cop this issue for the sole reason that they have a dark skinned sister for eye candy (no homo). Upgrade!







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS