6.03.2005

Today has been an interesting day here at C & D. I have some very peculiar sites that have popped up in my referral stats this evening and quite frankly, I don't know how the hell they got there. Sites that aren't even in English are showing me love? Yeah right. Check out a few of my spiffy "referrals".

Electric Relaxation was the only site I found that did shout me a legit holla. I feel so flattered to know I'm somebody's new favorite. I got love for all 36 of you who come read this blog daily!

Moving along, what's up with ya boy Mike? No, not Mr. Jesus Juice but Mike Tyson. "The weed got me", that's some good shit. I think Mike needs some serious time with a psychotherapist. And I say this out of sheer love. Okay not really but get that negro some help! He's going to go coo-coo (pun intended) and start biting the heads of those damn pigeons he has a la Ozzy Osbourne. Mark my words, I know what I'm talking about. While we're on the subject of Mike Tyson and his pigeons . . .

Blackplanet? Check. Migente? Check. For everyone else in the middle there's a place for you called Mixed Race (I bet 75% of the black people on there are mixed with Cherokee). To all my Caucasian readers out there I was curious to know if you had your own community. Ignorant people would probably think "its racist" if they ever discovered it.

davebox

Dave Chapelle was spotted at a comedy club in L.A. If the whole "disappearence" act never occurred this would not be news, trust. In the words of Mr. Harris, I'll keep you posted.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS