1.16.2008

You Sent It // Certified Tang


Fresh,

I check out your site everyday! You are a fool for the comments that you make.

Attached is a photo that I saw of Kirk Franklin with Miss Sophia-a radio personality here in ATL (who is a male but on the radio talks like a female and sometimes dresses like one, but is very funny). But on the radio, she/he does a segment called girl talk.

I usually catch it in the morning, but I missed it this morning, so I vent to the website to listen to. While on the website, I say this questionable picture and started to laugh out loud because I don't know who looks sweeter, Miss Sophia or Kirk Franklin! But either way, both of their lip gloss is popping.

Enjoy and hope you post, cause I found it to be funny


[Thanks MJ!]

Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS