1.16.2008

You Must Learn


I know I'm late on this but I just saw this on ESPN yesterday during a late night caking session with The Dealer.

Pacman Jones just can't seem to stay his simple ass out of the strip club. A Nashville woman is alleging that he served her ass up with a two piece and biscuit at Body Tap in ATL.


. . . According to the Associated Press, in the latest alleged incident, the Fulton County Magistrate Office said that Wanda S. Jackson, an attorney, asked for an arrest warrant after an altercation at the Atlanta club. [That's right, ya'll cousin picked the right one to fux with this time, a damn LAWYER. Great choice! - - Fresh] Jackson claims she was at the club's office when Jones, who was angry, accused managers of stealing his money and bracelet.

"I was sitting in the office and he lunged at me numerous times in an effort to do grave bodily harm," Jackson wrote in the warrant application filed Jan.7. "Veronica Jones, an owner, went into the hall to deal with a member of his entourage. I followed to gawk. He was in the hall, surprisingly reached over or around a security guard and sucker punched me in my left eye."

Jackson's application will be reviewed Feb. 8, and a determination will be made whether the arrest warrant will be filed.

Regarding Urbanski's lawsuit, Dushoff said, "I just spoke to Adam Jones' attorney and he is accepting service on his behalf and we will go forward with the case against him. We've had a difficult time locating Mr. Jones and we were finally able to get him at least through his attorney."

Dushoff said the shooter, when that person is identified, will also be sued.

Jones has been promised a sentence of one year of probation. He was called an "inciter" of the fighting inside the club. [source]

Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS