1.16.2008

I Vote No

Incarcerated rapper Foxy Brown has asked a New York judge for an early release from the Rikers Island correctional facility so that she can travel to Hollywood to receive treatment for her hearing problems.

According to the New York Daily News, Fox attached a handwritten note to a motion filed by her lawyer requesting that sent Judge Melissa Jackson grant the release in time for a January 30 appointment.

“I am terrified of not hearing a fire alarm go off, or being locked in a cell, and someone not being kind enough to let me out, since not everyone understands the severity of my condition,” she explained in the letter. Foxy underwent special surgery in 2006 to treat her sudden and sever hearing loss.

Now, the battery on a hearing device she uses has malfunctioned. Her attorney, Laura Dilimetin, noted in her motion that there may be “one or two places” in New York that can fix the cochlear implant, but the Los Angeles based House Clinic is the only place that can properly repair the device. [source]

I feel for her but should've thought about all of this before she jumped bad and had to be place in isolation for 76 days for shoving another inmate. That sounds like a personal problem, Inga.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS