10.08.2007

Janet Jackson To Write About Weight Rollercoaster


Penny Woods is chronicling her fluctuating weight battles in a untitled book, which will also include nutritional dieting tips.

"I’m writing a book on my journey of weight loss and weight gain," the 41-year- star said at a press roundtable for "Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?"

"I'm really coming from the soul with it, and what I was going through at different times in my life and what possibly brought it about for myself," she says of the yet untitled project.

The book is to also include what she did "nutrition-wise" to shed the pounds "when she needed to," but warns, "It's different for everyone."

She has received harsh criticism from the tabloids after putting on 60 lbs. last year and was labeled one of the biggest celebrity yo-yo dieters because of her ever-fluctuating scale readings.

One of the things that might be helping Jackson stay motivated are the possible wedding bell rumors circulated around Hollywood regarding her relationship with 34-year-old record producer Jermaine Dupri. Although Jackson is tight lipped about the rumors she does admit she is optimistic about their future.

"I've done it twice before and divorces twice, and the next time I do it - if I do it- I really don't plan on divorcing," she said, "Oh, I pray this doesn't bite me in the butt... saying this. But they say the third time is a charm."





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS