5.16.2007

Ike Turner Arrested



You know every time I mention Ike Turner's name on this site I have to bring up this. It's protocol.

TMZ is reporting that Ikie was arrested and taken into custody late last night on drug-related charges in Los Angeles.

LAPD officers clocked Ike at 80 mph in his 2002 Mercedes S-50 on the 405 Freeway. After they pulled him over, 5-0 ran a check and discovered Ike had an outstanding felony narcotics warrant.

I thought that was him in the trap the other day in search for "that good good."

This wouldn't have never happened to Charlie (last name) Wilson. He's smart enough to have members of the Gap Band hold his weed.


Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS