5.15.2007

Inga, Get It Together

Bitch needs a strong dose of ack right.
Police were called last week in Brooklyn after a young mother claimed Foxy Brown, in a silver Range Rover, almost ran her down along with her baby in a stroller.

But the rapper shouldn't even be behind the wheel: The DMV confirms her driver's license has been revoked for failing to respond to summonses.

The alleged incident occurred Wednesday evening at the intersection of Underhill Ave. and Prospect Place. The young woman, who requested anonymity, said Brown cut her off on a crosswalk.

"I jumped back, pulling the stroller, and yelled at the driver, 'You should watch where you're going!'" she said. "She cursed at me and proceeded to drive down Prospect Place.

"I called the police, but they said that they couldn't do anything because she didn't actually hit me." (source)






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS