5.04.2006

05.04.2006 Buzz Notes

Tantra Exotic Gets Serious Hot

Hewpz isn't the only "Flavor of Love" contestant who is capitalizing (a term I use very loosely) off of her appearance on the show.

Serious is featured in an ad for a Tantra Exotic & Hi-Level along with Ludacris, who is also a spokesperson for the drink. And yes she still has that same weave with red at the ends, go figure. I guess its become her trademark now. It damn sure makes her easy to spot.

Visit
Sandra Rose for more information on the drink and to also check out pictures from yesterday's press conference.





Bill Maher Talks About The Good Times With Karrine

Veteran entertainment columnist Liz Smith, who says she and TV commentator Bill Maher go way back, asked the host of HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" about his romantic relationship with dancer-turned-author Karrine Steffans. For starters, Maher revealed that he has begun seeing her again.

"About Karrine, I have only good things to say,' Smith quotes Maher as saying. "If the lovemaking was 'super,' it's because when we were out together, I truly felt like Scott and Zelda. I used to tell her that. Not that I ever, of course, met F. Scott Fitzgerald and his lovely wife, but from what I read, they were this couple that just sizzled with wit when together. And Karrine and I did that with and for each other.

Doesn't the mental image of the two of them gettin' it on make you throw up in your mouth just a little? (continue)

You Sent It!

I'm just saying Fresh....maybe there's a relation...maybe?

Derek






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS