5.03.2006

The Official "Not This Shit Again" Entry

This morning while going through my RSS feeds sipping my special fabulosity tonic as Kimora instructed I saw a new article talking about the details in Proof's death. After shaking my head for a couple of seconds I closed the window. I surfed a few more sites and then learned that some of T.I.'s entourage was involved in a damn shoot out after a show:

Four members of rapper T.I.'s posse were shot after a highway gun battle in Cincinnati early Wednesday morning. According to The Cincinnati Enquirer, witnesses told police that words were exchanged and a fight broke out inside the Club Ritz at an after-hours party following a show by T.I. and Yung Joc earlier in the evening across town at the Bogart's nightclub.

The fight reportedly moved outside and shots were fired around 3:20 a.m., injuring three men and a woman whose identities have not yet been released. Police told local NBC affiliate, WLWT, that the rolling gun battle began after T.I. left Club Ritz and shots were fired into two vans transporting his entourage as they traveled down the highway.

The shooting led to the closing of the southbound lanes of Interstate 75, one of the two main highways leading to and from downtown Cincinnati, during the morning rush hour as police investigated the three-mile long crime scene. Among the evidence they were looking at was a black van that was believed to belong to T.I., which was found along I-75 after the incident, as well as a white van that was also found along the highway.
(
continue)

Needless to say that pissed me off royally since this all is happening on the heels of Big Hawk getting shot and killed in Houston. Then I decided to turn to ESPN to check out the scores from last night playoff action and see Kwame Brown facing sexual assault allegations.

What the hell next?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS