5.03.2006

05.03.2006 Buzz Quickie

Janet Takes Her Gift Back

On Monday Janet Jackson gave us a shitty gift called "Weekend" to listen to. It seems as if no one was really feeling the song which may have prompted her to remove the track from her official website. This is what she had to say about it:

Hey you guys,

I'm writing to let you know that "Weekend" is not my firstsingle nor is it on my album...it was my gift to you. I can'twait for you to hear my new single, "Call On Me," which goes to radio June 19th! Get ready for my "20 Years Old" album and tour!

Praise Moses Malone! She really could've saved that shit. I swear that song gave my Windows media player an STD. It's been acting nutty since.

Look A Blind Item !

I usually don't do post blind items because I don't want to insult your intelligence. Some of them are really freaking obvious. I'm having a tough time with this one though:

Despite warnings from friends, she married an obviously gay man because she was in denial regarding his sexuality. She is black female celebrity who spent all of her earnings on her well-groomed and fashionable man. The warnings were evident; he would only have backdoor sex with her. He loved to check out men while in her presence and he spoke in whispered tones on his cell phone. He was also a regular at the nail shop for pedicures and manicures and he only wore designer threads. On one occasion, Her friends told her, 'we saw your husband out last night with another effeminate man,' she would respond by calling her friends haters and she would proclaim, 'stop lying, I know he loves me.' As soon as her money ran out, so did he. She never saved for a rainy day and everything was in her name so she is responsible for all the bills. She is damn near destitute, and she looks ragged and incoherent.

Thanks for fueling my frustration Nina :)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS