5.02.2006

Happy Birthday Lloyd Banks!

Hoopz has definately been racking up some major frequent flyer miles since the end of 'Flavor of Love'. She was in New York City on April 30th to celebrate Lloyd Bank's birthday at Strata. I bet her and Tony Yayo were in VIP slap boxing the whole night. Absent from the crowd was 50 Cent who was probably too busy complaining about Oprah and everything else. Oh, and Mase too.






(Pictures obviously from AllTheParties.com)

Hoopz was also the blind item answer on BV. It's super obvious yo! Check:

Sources say that a newly-popular reality show star has not only broken up one relationship, but she has also been quietly having an affair with a married NBA hoops star. Sources tell me that said TV talent has been secretly sleeping with a NBA baller in between partying and making appearances with a her new rapper-boyfriend. Let's hope this love triangle doesn't cause these two pint-sized men to come to blows.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS