5.04.2006

Superhoopz: The Saga Continues

Superhoopz just won't go away quietly in the sunset. She sat down with the good folks over at SOHH and cleared the air about T.I., Wendy Williams, and her appearance in that damn reggaeton video. I could really care less about what she has to say but I figured some of you might.

Forget New York. The harsh words Hoopz had for "Flavor of Love" runner-up were tame in comparison to what she has in store for WBLS New York's self-proclaimed "Queen of all Media."

"I'm in her mouth 23/7," Hoopz told SOHH regarding rumors she contends are spread by Williams. "[There are] two hours out of the whole damn week [when] she's not talking about me all together. Now her new thing is I'm fucking everybody in the industry. I'm supposed to be married in three different sides of the world. I'mma get back with her though.

"Fuck that bitch!" Hoopz continued. "Who the fuck is she? A fat ass bitch with a mouth. That's it." Williams could not be reached for comments.

The latest rumor has Hoopz engaging in a threesome with T.I. and an anonymous video vixen. While the Detroit model refuted the menage a trios, she admitted to hanging out with T.I. and revealed that there is tension between her and Tip's boo, Tiny, formerly of R&B quartet Xscape.
(
continue reading)

Um Hewpz, what the fuck is 23/7? That must be something new the kids are saying now.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS