4.20.2006

04.20.2006 Reality Bites



America's Next Top Model pissed me off for more reasons than one last night. My main beef wasn't with Jade and all that fake crying. What the fuck was her Mom doing? I took a pee break and I came back and she was doing some spirit fingers shit. What happened? Anyway, I don't like this whole Danielle closing her gap shit one bit. Personally I think it kinda helps set her apart from the other contestants. I see what they are saying but I don't think its necessary. Hell, I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who think its fly. I remember one of my boys from the Virgin Island was telling me about a girl he had a crush on having one her thought that her's was sexy. That other girl's grill was another story! Brooke also finally got the boot. See more pictures from the episode at CL and UPN.

Don't forget the final episode of Lil Kim: Countdown to Lockdown airs tonight! Its amazing to me that I've seen Kim's camel toe, breast, and bad plastic surgery but never her real hair. I guess that is why BET is on some "see Kim like never before" shit.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS