1.26.2006



Quote of the Day

"Well there's a huge difference between vaginal and seminal fluid. Seminal fluid I can handle if you're my husband. Vaginal fluid . . . I got issues." - Star Jones (more via Nova Slim)

Rewind

Due to itis that was beyond my control, I slept through the entire Jamie Foxx special. I felt a little guilty at first but once I started going through my email I realized I didn't miss much. I hate to say it but it looks like we got punk'd. How was it? Holla back.

I was able to catch Jada's performance with Wicked Wisdom on Lettermen tonight thanks to a reminder from Butta. I'm not much of a rock critic but my ears know what they like and didn't enjoy that screaming shit she was doing one bit. It was damn near a Mad TV parody. You know you've fucked up when white people are looking at you nuts.

I'm Just Saying

I like Stevie Wonder and all like the next person but this is just wrong. Somebody needs to fix this.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS