1.11.2006

Is Whitney Back On That Shit?

My inbox has been going nuts in the last two hours over Whitney! Here's the scoop:

Whitney Houston is back on the drugs and looks like a bag lady, the National Enquirer reports in its latest issue. The once-stunning Grammy winner was photographed at an Atlanta gas station at 4 a.m. one morning last month, looking disheveled and bizarre in pajama bottoms, a $50,000 fur coat and a messy wig. The supermarket tab says Whitney's voice is shot from years of cocaine abuse and she and her hubby, Roxbury homey Bobby Brown, are running out of money. The newspaper claims Houston, who underwent rehab at least twice since confessing on TV three years ago she had used cocaine, pills and booze, has blown through her fortune buying drugs and supporting a posse of hangers-on. And because she cannot record, no new cash is coming in. (more)

Like I told
Rich, I don't want to believe this shit. First of all, Whitney has been looking like a bag lady for about four years now, so that isn't brand spankin' new gossip. That's like somebody walking up to me and telling me that I'm black. However if this is fact, somebody needs to hold an intervention with her ass A&E style. The present state of my peace of mind relies soley on the fact that Bravo renewed another season of Being Bobby Brown.


Now that's all I got to say about that. Ya'll got my pressure up.

Congrats to Shaunnie ("All I can think of is A Pimp Named Slickback") and Bryant ("Boy, that ain't nuthin but a (sic) Ultra-Perm") for captioning yesterday's tribute to Terrence Howard.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS