1.09.2006

Bad Day, Worst Day




She's moving again! The last time we caught up with Star she was on the beach peddling her new book like a bag of oranges on the side of the freeway in L.A. On Friday Star was in Harlem at Hue-Man Bookstore & Cafe signing copies of Shine. I don't know about you but I can't wait to read this shit. I love a good laugh.

Hmm . . . I haven't told a hoe to sit down since 2006 arrived and I think its way past due. I don't see how I let this dude get a past me for so long. Terrence Howard, I used to actually have some respect for you. I thought you were just another mediocre actor who only got roles because there were only 35 black people left in Hollywood. But somebody blew your shit way back in 2005. Hoe, you're not that nice of an actor. Actually I think Clifton Powell has more versatility than you, but that's another subject. I will always see you as pussy ass Greg Sparks. For the love of God please sit down.

And take that Duke Ellington shit out your head. Thanks in advance.

Moving along, what's up with Raz B? Its bad enough Lil' Fizz is running around talking about "I'm the Jay-Z of this generation" and Omarion is trying to tell us about how good his penis is on every single his ass comes out with. I can't wait to see Raz on an upcoming Surreal Life. And that's from the heart.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS