2.20.2008

In Love And Stuff


Nicole Murphy spoke to People recently about her relationship with New York Giants football player Michael Strahan. Here's the sugary, sweet stuff.


When I got divorced, I said never again," Nicole Murphy told PEOPLE at a Feb. 16 south Florida fundraiser for the John T. Petters Foundation, a charity that provides scholarships for students to travel abroad. "But some time has passed since Eddie and I split, and I know now what I want in a man: communication and shared interests. Michael and talk about everything, and we both love to travel, explore and laugh."

Murphy was married for about two decades, and while she admits they disagreed on many issues, she still considers her ex-husband to be a good man.

"Eddie is a wonderful person and a good father," she continues. "But we obviously had problems in the marriage. I tell my friends that opposites may attract but that kind of early excitement doesn't last. Find someone who shares your passions and interests."

After dating for nearly 10 months, Murphy and Strahan, who were all over each other at the three-day event – and slept so late on Saturday that they missed an afternoon polo match in Wellington – definitely have shared passions.

"We are going to Africa next month," she says. "We love to see new things and always have a great time together." [source]

I just let out one hell of a yawn after reading all of this. I'm all for Black love but I can really care less. Fantasia and Young Dro are the flavor of the month right now!

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS