12.07.2007

More Sound Advice From Khia


For the following I have no words.


Hey Khia,

My name is Monica and I'm currently living in GA. My husband and I are swingers. Yes swingers. Please don't judge us on that because I really need your advice on something. Ok, my hubby and I have lots of great sex with each other but he usually doesn't make a lot of noises like moaning until he cums at the end. Well, us being swingers have never bothered me until now. This couple that we have been seeing are real cool and everything but when he's inside of her, he's moaning really loud the whole time, and it really bothers me. What should I do?

Monica


What's really hood Monica,

Let me start off by saying that I never judge, only God can judge. I'm only here to keep it real. As for my advice, you chose to open up Pandora's box and now its back to bite you in the ass. Plain and simple, your husband is tired of your pussy and you ain't really excited about him either. The both of ya'll enjoy fucking other people so ya'll really can't be enjoying each other too much. So fuck on if that's what makes you happy. Don't go start catching feelings now, let's be real. New is always better than old pussy. The new pussy makes him moan and your pussy makes him want to fuck somebody else. I'm sure he enjoys watching other men long dick you but the moaning and excitement been long gone, so get over it. You're a swinger for crying out loud. Find you a new dick to swing on. I got an idea, how about this. Let her fuck you so you can see what all the moaning is about. He fucks her, she sucks you, and everybody's happy. Ya'll so nasty!

Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS