12.10.2007

More Sound Advice From Khia Part 3


First Khia let me say I'm a big ass fan, and its hard to find real bitches out here like you. My problem is short and straight to the point. I caught my bitch cheating but she don't kow I caught her. I don't know if I want to leave her yet because even though she cheated on me she still treats be better than any bitch I have ever been with. She cooks, cleans, gives me massages. And the sex, let's just say she got that snapper between the legs. How should I handle it? [Darius McCrary is that you? - - Fresh]

- Mr. Jones

What's really hood Mr. Jones,

Boy look here you fucking with a bad bitch. Let's be real, good pussy don't come without plenty of practice, you're dealing with a professional here. Ya'll been tested? LOL. My advice to you is if you love her, stay. If she's giving you something that you need in your life to feel whole don't let go. We all need balance and if she's apart of your balance deal with it. Just protect yourself and your heart. Hell it is what it is. If she's handling her business and keeping you happy, work it out. I tell my girls all the time, you will know when enough is enough, but don't hold that shit in. Let her know, she's a hoes but you love her anyway. Its karma that you dished out in your past but hey, you can find too many housewives/whores. Hell you said she cooks, cleans, massages, and got good pussy. Hell naw dawg keep her around til you find a real queen to replace her. Communication is the key. Find out why she's fucking other niggas and either try to work it out, learn from the experience or leave that hoe alone. Sheis a hoe and a house wife, how you love that? You ain't going nowhere. Pussy is a powerful thang, you better ask Lil' Wayne!

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS