11.08.2007

Why Do Fools Fall In Love


A 73-year-old Georgia woman claims in court papers that she married James Brown in 1953 and they never divorced.

Attorney David Bell said Velma Warren Brown claims the late soul singer never served her with divorce papers.

Bell said his client has filed court papers in South Carolina saying the couple had three children and lived together for 17 years. He also said they saw each other in December, just weeks before Brown died in a Georgia hospital. He was 73.

One of Brown's former backup singers, Tomi Rae Hynie, has claimed she is Brown's fourth wife, and is involved in a dispute over singer's estate. (source)


All I have to say is it took how long to realize this shit? I mean really Velma.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS