10.23.2007

You Sent It! // The Real Tang Master



And ya'll wonder why it takes me so long to answer emails.


he is makin it rain on gaymonn !!!! I ASK U CAN YOUR GAYMONN GIVE UP THE HOOD LOOK PLAYING CARDS KICKING IT WITH THE HOMIES ? DOES HE REP LUTHER WITH SEQUINED TANKS? CAN HE AND HIS BABY MOMMA CHILL AT THE PICNIC AND THEN HE HELPS HER GIVE BIRTH WHILE WEARING A FAB HEAD WRAP? AND DOES YOUR GAYMONN HAVE PINK AND BLUE DOGS? HELL NO!!!! HE DOES NOT WANT A GAYOFF AND NEITHER DO YOU DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO SEND U PICS OF HIS HOUSE BECAUSE NORWOOD'S TANG GAME EXTENDS TO HIS REAL ESTATE- I BET GAYMONN LIVES IN REGULAR HOUSE OR APARTMENT WHAT U KNOW ABOUT 20 NAKED SCULPTURES ALL AOUND YOUR HOUSE? MAKIN IT RAIN ON YOU HOES!!!!



[Thank you Adiam for that lovely email!]



Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS