10.23.2007

Kelly Rowland Cancels Tour Dates


Ladies, wallets, leave 'em, home.

Word on the curb is that Kizzy Rowland's upcoming North America tour is in danger of being cancelled due to poor ticket sales. She was previously scheduled to appear in 15 cities, but so far she has cancelled three shows with no ticket refunds.

'Cause her daddy Mathew Knowles taught her better than that!

Promoters are having difficulties finding smaller venues for Ms. Rowland to perform at. Awww, she should try hitting up a Lions Club or Kid Creole can give out two free tickets with the purchase of a B Phone.

I blame the stans for dropping the ball. Ya'll talk all that shit but won't go out and support your folk. You're going to feel bad when you turn on your televisions and see her selling ass on Take The Cake with Tocarra and Joe Clair.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS