10.22.2007

Bobbay and Sisqo Go Country

Give me the beat, boys, and free my soul I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away!


Bobby Brown ... country superstar?

The R&B singer is one of several celebrities set to compete in a new CMT series designed to give one of them a chance to break out as the next big country music star.

"Gone Country," a six-episode series premiering in January, will feature John Rich of the country duo Big & Rich guiding seven celebrities through the music industry.

Along with Brown, the participants include Carnie Wilson, formerly of Wilson Phillips; Dee Snider of Twisted Sister; "American Idol" finalist Diana DeGarmo; Julio Iglesias Jr.; Maureen McCormick ("The Brady Bunch"); and R&B artist Sisqo. (source)


What in the Dru Nasty hell?! Jesus be a warm bed in the Surreal World house.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS