10.19.2007

You Sent It! // Word YT?

The biologist was suspended today from his longtime post at a research laboratory and canceled his planned British book tour after controversial comments that black people are not as intelligent as white people.


...Watson also asserted there was no reason to believe different races separated by geography should have evolved identically, and he said that while he hoped everyone was equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this is not true."

The biologist apologized "unreservedly" Thursday for his comments and said he was "mortified" by the words attributed to him.

"I cannot understand how I could have said what I am quoted as having said," Watson said during an appearance at the Royal Society in London. "I can certainly understand why people, reading those words, have reacted in the ways that they have."

"To all those who have drawn the inference from my words that Africa, as a continent, is somehow genetically inferior, I can only apologize unreservedly. That is not what I meant. More importantly from my point of view, there is no scientific basis for such a belief." (source)


Yeah, he better take his ass back across the water before somebody leans on him in Walgreens parking lot.

Where is Pimp C and Plies when you need them to give a good tongue lashing? If there is one thing I can't stand is when momofukas go back on the shit they said . . . and then try to give a weak ass apology! My Granny always said that you can say sorry with your mouth but if your heart isn't in it then don't waste your time.

Ugh, I refuse to let this crazy, decrepit, goonie goo goo, saltine cracka ass cracka (I just call it how I see it) ruin my day. NEXT!


[Thanks Mrs. Stephenson]

Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS