9.12.2007

You Can Run But You Can't Hide


Earlier this morning I thought I spotted my Norwegian sugar drop seated in the front row at the Heatherette show, but wasn't 100 percent sure. Hell, I thought he was one of those B5 kids that have been plastered in ads all over the site. After conducting a full scale investigation (read: checking my email) I was able to determine that it was LaMike. You can thank me by sending donations to my PayPal account.

That was close! I almost missed out on all that creamy goodness. One of my all-time favorite bloggers (second to Chudney, of course) Clay Cane caught up with Evan on the red carpet at the premiere of 'The Brave One."

Clay says that young, sex god (my words, not his) was polite but seemed a little irritated when he asked him if he'd let Michael Vick watch one of his pets. Clay is so silly! He knows that Tashera and X are old enough to stay at home unattended.

[picture via A Socalite's Life - - thanks Katrina]

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS