9.12.2007

Oh Really, Ashanti?


When a reported from USA Today asked Ashanti what she thought of Britney's now infamous piss-poor VMA performance, she “laughed, rolled her eyes and walked away” before her rep stepped in and said she had no comment.

UM?

This type of behavior coming from throwback Cassie should not be tolerated. We just stopped referring to ol' girl as "Ashitty" yesterday.

I was fully prepared to lay into Nelly's giblet gravy gobbler until I read the following hilarious commentary provided by J from A HOT MESS:

Look, Shan, you ain’t exactly Aretha Franklin so I’d be careful about throwing this shade around. I mean, I know it’s “in” to diss Britney these days but damn. The last time I remember seeing Ashanti on stage she was doing that same tired hip-rock and trying to hit those faux-high notes. This is like if a paraplegic said Chris Brown’s dance moves were wack.

PREACH!

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS