9.11.2007

Me & Miss Jones


BV Newswire reports that Troi "Star" Torain is currently sopping around a book project, titled "Yes, I've Met Miss Jones" after he learned that the now Hot 97 morning host devoted 30 pages to Star in her book, "Have You Met Miss Jones."


Miss Jones short-lived contributions to my grind came at a point in her life where she has already admitted to being desperate for a dollar," he fired back. "After leaving such a lasting impression on her, I now take this opportunity to drive the nail home for the sake of my legacy." "Having already addressed my time at Hot 97 in my book, here I will use a more low-grade approach to describe the time spent with my one time bottom hoe," the eyebrow raising lightning rod furthered.

"I initially excluded Miss Jones from my book because from my book because of the fact that when she rode with me, she claimed to be saved by Jesus," he continued, warning not to "laugh just yet!"

"Therefore knowing that her brand of Hate is solely for the purposes of amusement and not education, I didn't want to put the burden of my philosophy on her Styrofoam plate," he continued. Torain, who has alluded to having sexual relations with Jones in the past, today said "we were in love with each other five days a week," when asked about the tryst(s). "I dont think I'e cared for a black b#$%& since then."

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS