9.06.2007

Juanita Bynum Files For Divorce, Still Loves Estranged Husband

Evangelist Juanita Bynum spoke exclusively with Atlanta's Fox 5 News [watch video] about allegedly being attacked by her estranged husband, Bishop Thomas Weeks in a parking lot at the Renaissance Hotel last month.

"I'm not crying just because I was kicked or I was choked. There's more to it than that for me. I know that scars heal, but I lost somebody that I loved very much. I know people go through this saying I loved him. No, I love him," said Bynum.

Bynum said she will probably never stop loving her husband, but the pastor and accomplished author said she was finished with what she called an abusive marriage.

"My love for Bishop Weeks I don't think will ever die. I said this to someone yesterday, my love for him, separating what I experienced in that parking lot, I have enough love. It's so much until I think I can marry him twice, but this one is over," Bynum said.



Bynum said she gave her attorney the go-ahead for divorce proceedings last week. She admitted she thought the routine blow-ups in their near five year marriage were normal initially.

"This was not the first time that we had had a physical altercation. It's never been to this degree, never. Shoving. He's never physically drawn a fist back and hit me, but it's been pushing and shoving," said Bynum.

Bynum said she gave her attorney the go-ahead for divorce proceedings last week. During her press conference Tuesday she announced that she would launch a new ministry to help other women who have suffered violent attacks at the hands of the men who were suppossed to love them.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS