9.06.2007

Dr. Love, Part Two



Since stumbling on Khia's advice column in July I have made it my business to log on to everythinghood.com at the beginning of each month to read it. And my soul is rendered vapid every time.

Hey, I work in the entertainment industry and it is a tough industry. You never know how wants to be around you because they like you for who you are or if they want to be around you for what you can do for them. I meet chill ass people but never want to go past hello and goodbye because who has the time to find out if their real or not. I'm tired of being lonely. How do you land Mister Right?
Miss Grinder



What's really hood Miss Grinder. Me being in the industry myself I can relate to this a lot. There's so many snakes, scrubs, and crabs in the game you really can't trust no one but yourself and that's just being real because we already know you can't trust no nigga. Hey what can I say its a doggie dog world. My advice to you would be to have fun, live life, and makes as many friends as you can. You have to be friends before you can be lovers because if not it never works. You have to get to know the men in your life, feel them out and get to know their ways and moods by being friends first. You can peep out their character. See if their loyal, trustworthy, good fathers, and sons to their mothers and daughters, good partners to their boys. Some times only time can tell so just have fun and you know, sex too soon isn't good. Just pray about it and ask God to send you Mister Right and in the mean time between time get you a few toys and a few homeboys to hang out with when you get lonely because I myself would rather hand out with nigga's because you can't trust no bitch either. Hello!!!!!



I'm married with one kid. Me and mine are living nice because of me, but my man doesn't know that I get money from other niggas to pay for everything, now he's questioning me. What do I do?
Terressa



Terressa, what's really hood? Now you know I'm going to keep it real. Are you a whore? A chick that fucks nigga's for money; I mean we all fuck for something whether it's love, lust, money, stupidity, so in your case it's to take care of your husband and your home. So is there another name for that then, because that so called nigga or husband you got sounds like a pimp because a real nigga would take care of you. He really shouldn't be questioning you about shit. A king takes care of his queen because any other way is unbalanced. So you should really get your household straight because if you tell him what you really are, if he's not a pimp,he'll bounce because a real man doesn't want to be married to a woman that's for sale and I can't even imagine how you son would feel damnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS